- MINDFUL MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES: Reach New Heights
- May 12-14, 2023: Golden, BC
- July 28-30, 2023: Canmore & Banff (Wild Flower Power)*
- September 15-17, 2023: Banff & Lake Louise (Golden Larches)*
My love for travel started at a very young age when I was 5 years old and my parents took me to Greece. Since then I have continued to travel and explore many places around the world. Whether I’m in Australia, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Belize, Mexico, France, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland, Spain, California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico etc. I’m always reminded some of the most beautiful places in the world are right here in the Canadian Rockies and I don’t need to hop on a plane and travel sometimes over 24 hours to get there. I love to travel and I love outdoor adventures so leading retreats in the Canadian Rockies is the perfect combo. I can’t wait to take you on a Mindful Mountain Adventure with me.
About Mindfitness Mountain Adventures: Reach New Heights
Reach new heights on a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend of MINDFITNESS (Mindfulness + Fitness) immersed in the breathtaking mountains of the Canadian Rockies. Experience beautiful hikes with majestic views and ground yourself with Mindfitness in some of the most picturesque mountain destinations on the globe. A change in scenery can dramatically improve your health and help you recover from the pressures of everyday life as you absorb the pure mountain air and serene landscape. So, take one step closer to nature, re-connect with the natural world and let your mind and body reap the benefits in this tranquil secluded mountain setting. Treat yourself to a fun, relaxing and adventurous weekend of MINDFITNESS (Mindfulness + Fitness).
* I specifically chose these dates as the end of July is when the wild mountain flowers are blooming and mid September is when the larch trees are glowing and golden. It has taken me decades of hiking to find the perfect hikes where you will get to see loads of colorful wild flowers and be surrounded by larch trees with incredicule jaw dropping views and scenery. I can’t wait to take you there. Once you experience this you will want to go every year like I do.
Email us at email@example.com for more information and to register.