beKIND Mindfitness Triathlon
Over 14 000 adults, teens & kids have taken the beKIND challenge. Will you be the next?
A first of its kind in Canada launched in both Edmonton Catholic and Edmonton Public Schools, the Agrios Mindfitness Triathlon incorporates fitness, yoga, and meditation as well as a 40 day beKIND Mindfulness Challenge. Using movement and breath we connect the mind and body. Unlike traditional triathlons (swimming, cycling and running competitions), this triathlon focuses on three core areas – mind, body and heart.
Participants will have the opportunity to explore the mind body connection and learn new skills that will help reduce stress, improve memory and increase concentration. The fitness component is about having fun and creating a non-competitive environment where we support, encourage and help each other out. Over 14 000 adults, teens and kids have taken the beKIND Mindfulness Challenge. Will you be the next?
Created and led by Susan Agrios, CEO and founder of Agrios Mindfitness, former K-12 school teacher, highly trained fitness professional and multi sport world medalist and record holder in cycling, badminton and weightlifting. What makes her unique is she is also an international yoga & meditation teacher enabling her to work with both your body and mind.
- February 22 & 23, 2018. Red Deer College
- June 13, 2018. EPSB & ECSD
- June 25, 2018. EPSB & ECSD
- September 28, 2018 EPSB
- October 3, 2018 RDPSB
- February 14, 2019: Calgary
- March 14 & 15, 2019: Red Deer
- May 28, 2019: EPSB & EDCD
- June 7, 2019 from 7:00-9:30: Edmonton Family Fundraiser Event for mental health and wellness in schools (Open to the general public and all ages, scroll down to events for more information)